Get ready for eight days of education, home and studio tours, demonstrations, presentations, conversations, inspiration, and collaboration.
Something is happening here.
Denver, long considered a well-kept secret among the vast acreage of flyover towns between major metropolitan behemoths like New York and San Francisco, has emerged as a city of consequence on the national radar. The startup scene has boosted the economy and injected new blood into the population. Terrific new restaurants materialize seemingly overnight. And with a quiet momentum, the Mile High City has begun to appear atop Best Places to Live rankings.
Meanwhile, the local design community has kept apace, growing into a dynamic agent of change across disciplines as wide-ranging as art, architecture, graphics, branding, technology, and product development. And yet Denver is not among the dozens of U.S. cities hosting design weeks—curated, community-based showcases for local talent and big ideas that blur boundaries and start conversations.
That all changes this summer.
Denver Design Week launches July 8 with a massive kick-off party and continues through eight days of home and studio tours, keynote presentations, panel discussions, demonstrations, social events, networking opportunities, and continuing education. Consider it an invitation to celebrate, elevate, and advocate for good design in our community.
Modern In Denver is proud to be an inaugural sponsor of Denver Design Week, and we’re throwing the full weight of our platform behind it for a few very important reasons.
- We believe that good design has the power to shape our lives. From the built environment to the way we experience the places and products that make up our world, nearly every component of daily life is by design.
- We recognize the need for thoughtful, challenging dialogue about how to make design better. Pushing innovation forward is good for everyone.
- We support the people, businesses, and organizations that make up our rich and diverse design community. Sometimes the best way to encourage growth is to shine a light.
How can you get involved?
1. Sign up to receive the latest updates on sessions, speakers, giveaways, and more.
2. Get on the social media bandwagon via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
3. Align your business with Denver Design Week as an inaugural sponsor.
This is big news for our city, and we hope you’ll be a part of it. See you July 8!