When it comes to modern living, we believe in good design—both inside and out. That is why we’re excited to be a media sponsor of the American Society of Landscape Architects 2014 Annual Meeting & Expo, which is coming to Denver this week!
More than 5,000 landscape architecture professionals and students from around the world will gather at the Colorado Convention Center to reconnect with the fundamental elements of design during the meeting and expo.
We’re looking forward to the education and networking, not to mention the amazing lineup of speakers:
- Environmental justice activist Robert D. Bullard
- landscape architect and Grounds for Improvement co-host Dean Hill, ASLA
- architect and the host of the HGTV hit show Curb Appeal John Gidding
- nine-time Emmy winning producer Mila Holt of JOHLT Productions
- network executive Steven Lerner, senior vice president of programming for HGTV, DIY Network, and Great American Country
- Academy Award-winning producer Michael Williams of Green Harbor Productions
More than 130 education sessions are offered on such topics as agriculture and local food production, green roofs and living walls, healthcare and therapeutic design, parks and recreation design, plants and soils, sustainable design, transportation and complete streets, urban design, stormwater management, and wetlands.
You can still register to attend onsite. While you’re there, stop by the MID booth and say hello!