The Open Studios tour kicks off with a party Friday, October 3, from 5-8 p.m. at 2525 Arapahoe Ave., Unit E34 in Boulder. See artwork from each of the 125 participating artists in this year’s juried artist tour. You will have an opportunity to mingle with the artists, purchase the tour map, buy unique original works of art, and plan your route to see as many artists’ studios as possible.
Admission is free, and everyone is welcome. The tour itself takes place October 4-5 and October 11-12. The tour map is available for $12 at the Pop Up Preview Show and select retailers throughout the Front Range:
- Whole Foods Market: 1821 30th St.
- Whole Foods Market: 2584 Baseline Rd.
- Whole Foods Market: 1275 Alpine Ave.
- Boulder Bookstore: 1107 Pearl St.
- Boulder Arts and Crafts Gallery: 1421 Pearl St.
- Jacque Michelle: 2670 Broadway St.
- Silverleaf Custom framing: 2595 Canyon Blvd.
- Logan’s Espresso: 3980 N Broadway
- Art & Soul Gallery: 1615 Pearl St.
- Meininger Art Supply: 1135 Broadway St.
- Mercury Framing: 4692 Broadway St.
- Meininger Art Supply: 499 Broadway
- Whole Foods Market (Cherry Creek): 2375 E 1st Ave.
- Lafayette Florist: 600 South Public Rd.
- Whole Foods Market: 303 Marshall Rd.
- Whole Foods Market: 9229 Sheridan Blvd.